Nitric Oxide – Amazing Health BenefitsJuly 16, 2015
Kegel Exercise and your Sexual HealthJuly 27, 2015
Read more about some excellent tips that will help your relationship survive after an incident of infidelity. Even if you are not one of the 37 million subscribers to Ashley Madison who is at risk of having your most intimate details, not to mention credit card transactions, exposed online for the world to see, perhaps now is a good time to fess up and start to heal your relationship!
Accurate infidelity statistics are hard to obtain due to the secretive and often shameful nature of infidelity. The following are some well supported findings relating to America.
- Between 30% and 60% of married individuals will have an affair at some stage in their relationship.
- About 2% to 3% of children are the product of an affair – most of these are unknowingly raised by men that are not their biological fathers.
- Unfaithfulness is increasing among people under 30.
- Men are more likely to cheat than women.
- Office romances are increasing.
- The origins of sexual jealously are thought to be the result of infidelity having been around for a very long time.
Can the relationship be healed?
According to an article quoted in Readers digest, infidelity is the major cause of divorce – more common than emotional ability and even physical abuse. The good news is that, as long as the correct steps are taken, over half of married couples survive the affair.