Low female libido – causes and curesJuly 15, 2015
Healing your relationship after infidelityJuly 21, 2015
What is Nitric Oxide?
Nitric Oxide is also known as nitrogen oxide and nitrogen monoxide. It is a signalling molecule that is involved in many vitally important physiological processes. An important function of nitric oxide is vasodilation. Nitric oxide has been found to dilate blood vessels causing a drop in vascular resistance. This improves and increases blood flow and circulation. Older well know medicines such as nitroglycerin and amyl nitrite have long been known as precursors to nitric oxide. Nitric Oxide was proclaimed “Molecule of the year” in 1992 and the 1998 Nobel Prize for medicine was awarded to Louis J. Ignacio for his teams’discovery of the role of nitric oxide as a cardiovascular signalling molecule.
Health benefits of Nitric Oxide
Nitric oxide has been found to be beneficial in the following important cellular processes.
- Improves memory by aiding transmission of information between nerve cells.
- Assists the immune system in fighting off bacteria.
- Regulates blood pressure by dilating blood vessels.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Improves sleep patterns.
- Increases strength and endurance.
Research on benefits of Nitric Oxide wins Nobel Prize
In 1998 the Nobel prize for medicine was awarded to Robert F. Furchgott, Louis J. Ignarro and Ferid Murad
for their discoveries concerning “nitric oxide as a signalling molecule in the cardiovascular system”.
Nitric oxide protects the heart, stimulates the brain, kills bacteria:
It was a sensation that this simple, common air pollutant, which is formed when nitrogen burns, for instance in automobile exhaust fumes, could exert important functions in the organism. It was particularly surprising since Nitric Oxide is totally different from any other known signal molecule and so unstable that it is converted to nitrate and nitrite within 10 seconds. Nitric Oxide was known to be produced in bacteria but this simple molecule was not expected to be important in higher animals such as mammals
Nitric Oxide and sexual health
It is well known that to achieve a healthy erection good circulation and cardiovascular health are vitally important. This is because the penis becomes erect when blood flows into the tissue contained in the corpora cavernosa. Research has found that up to 75% of men experience erectile dysfunction at some stage in their life with the incidence increasing dramatically with age. There are also many lifestyle, disease and medical factors that worsen this condition. Examples include drinking, smoking, depression, high blood pressure, diabetes and also the effects of many medicines such as anti depressants.
Nitric oxide has been shown to be an excellent way to combat all these problems. In fact pills like Viagra all work by counteracting the degradation of nitric oxide thus increasing the bio-availability of nitric oxide in the blood.
How can I increase nitric oxide levels?
- Eat Nitrate rich foods – Bacteria in your tongue converts nitrates in food into nitritines. These then get converted in the stomach into nitric oxide. Foods that are rich in nitrates include lettuce, cabbage, parsley, spinach and radish.
- Take Grape Seed Extract – Grape seed extract has been found to stop testosterone being converted into estrogen and it’s also excellent at increasing nitric oxide levels. The active ingredients are know as procyanidins and these have been found to have excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties too.
- Take Vitamin C and Garlic capsules – this combination has been found to increase nitric oxide levels by up to 200% !
- Take L-Arginine and L-Citrulline – these are both available as dietary supplements. You can also find these vital amino acids in meat, seafood, eggs, lentils, chocolate, vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains.
- Exercise regularly – All exercise, from gentle walking to furious gym workouts have been shown to increase levels of nitric oxide. This is one of the reasons that body builders have very healthy veins and circulation!
- Other sources – Ginseng, chilies, Omega 3 fatty acids.
There has even been some research that found that sunlight and laughter also increase nitric oxide levels. So all in all there’s no excuse for not boosting your health and performance by boosting your levels of nitric oxide!
A brand new natural product helps women boost their libido!
The effects of nitric oxide on men suffering from some form of erectile dysfunction or low libido is well known. Virekta Herbal Remedies have just introduced an excellent product that now gives women the same benefits.
GoGirl is a fantastic product scientifically designed to naturally enhance female sexual response. GoGirl works naturally and safely to profoundly increase female genital sensitivity. Even if you are already satisfied with your lovemaking, GoGirl will help you achieve heightened levels of arousal and pleasure. Women of any age can now enjoy enhanced sexual responsiveness!
GoGirl is a safe topical spray. Its primary ingredient is the essential amino acid L-Arginine. Arginine is used by the body to produce Nitic-Oxide. This dramatically improves circulation, overall health and, most importantly, levels of genital arousal.
GoGirl should be applied to the clitoris and external genitalia 5 to 10 minutes before lovemaking. Its formulation is 100% natural, colourless once applied and scent free. It does not need to be removed after lovemaking and can be used as often as desired.
If you are not easily and reliably able to achieve orgasm you are not alone. Research has shown that up to 50% of all women experience trouble reliably reaching orgasm. Finally there is a scientifically designed, safe and natural solution to bring the passion back into your lovemaking, or to raise the heat in the bedroom to new and thrilling heights.